Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First Blog!

The time has come where I've finally started a blog. I held off for a long time, thinking that I was "too cool" for blogging, or too busy... The real reason is probably because I was just too nervous about putting my thoughts out there for everyone to see. But now that I've overcome that nervousness, I'm pretty excited about it!

I'm not usually at a loss for words, but strangely I don't know what to write for my first blog. I guess I can start by saying, "Welcome to Cycle Babble!"

I thought Cycle Babble was a cool name (props to Kari for thinking of it!), and although I'm sure I'll be writing about my cycling adventures, it will definitely not be limited to that!

Many exciting, entertaining, mind boggling and thought provoking blogs to follow. Through this blog, I hope to share a part of myself with you, the part that most people don't see- the babble inside my head!

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Helen said...

yay! Can't wait to read your cycle babble :)

jen. and jamie said...

Me too! I wonder how many blogs will be about Brandi and Dar... ;)

Caroline said...

::sigh:: Yes Brandi and Dar...

vanessa said...

You are an amazing writer and I think you have some amazing babbles to post!